Continuing Education Scholarship
- To be eligible, the student must be a graduating senior completing high school in the current year at Lake Mills High School or Lakeside Lutheran High School.
- Studentsí parents must be current customers of Lake Mills Light and Water.
- Students must be registered as a full time student at a post-secondary educational institution.
How to Apply
- Complete the application available at your high school guidance office.
- Return it, along with a transcript of your grades, to the Guidance Department by April 15, 2018.
- Awards will be announced in May.
The $500 scholarship will be awarded with proof of enrollment. A copy of the fee statement or other proof of enrollment must be submitted to:
Lake Mills Light & Water
ATTN: Greg Hoffmann
200D Water Street
Lake Mills, WI 53551